Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13 Nas Surpise show @ Ace Hotel (Q Tip on the 1's & 2's)



Man Oh Man!!! I was here the week before this surprise show celebrating my homegirl's birthday. I remember Tip mentioning it and not saying the artist and me saying "I'm there" and once that week came and I wasn't lololol. Asa and myself were speaking about it and he thought it would be Tribe Called Quest since they were rehearsing for the "Rock The Bells" dates they had ahead of them. Coming to see that it was Nas that showed up, it must have been pure pandemonium. Nas mentioned that show had been the smallest crowd he had rocked for since when he began laying his foot prints in this industry. It made him feel as if he were brand new again. I could only respond by saying "How couldn't it?" You return to your home town to nothing less than a love movement. Those Tip parties are incredible. There could be stars in there and everyone is pretty chill and people are mingling like human beings. I love it!!! let me stop and let you watch lolol Enjoy the video!!! Its so fresh!!!

No comments: