Friday, October 15, 2010

10/15 BET Hip-Hop Awards - Mostly The Voice: A Tribute to Guru


What's good ya'll? This is something that I have been waiting for BET or any other network that shows Hip Hop to do and that is to show the honor and respect for the legend "GURU" from "Gangstarr." This brother has contributed so much Hip Hop and is more than likely responsible for so many new rappers who you love today. I still remember when the "Moment Of Truth" dropped and how that literally changed my life!!! Guru drop so many gems that I still carry with me today. I wont even touch on how "Manifest" affected me as a youngen. I hope his soul truly rest in peace because he put some work on this earth and deserves to rest. For now check this video and enjoy as his friends pay homage!!!

PS- A special Happy Birthday to my home girl "Jenelle Simone"such a beautiful woman as she is deserves a great Birthday!!! I am fortunate to know her!!!

No comments: