Tuesday, July 27, 2010

6/25/10 Phase One & Asa Buchanon @ Houndstooth Pub

Phase-This night I hold dear...It was the night my man AD & Young Mischiff launched their website "WWW.JUSCUZMUSIC.COM" & made an extravaganza out of the evening. They had a Performance which included the lovely songstress Tess, our dude Azzie who was debuting his album material for "Super Soul Sauce", Asa Buchanon & myself getting "Bugnanamously" live on stage then for the finale Ad & Young Mishchiff took the stage & showed off some new material from their album "PM2AM that should be out by September...

This night was special because when you see your people doing what they love by any means, its awesome!!! & we all haven't performed together on one bill in about 2 years so it brought me back a bit which was fresh. Everyone brought the vibes in ways that only they know how. Asa & myself were sooo amped!!! I'll be real with you...Asa had some things going on in head where last minute people out there in the world trying to test and take him out of his element & would never know looking at this clip. Goes to show in this game we are just like you!!! you can go to work & execute jobs with stomach pains, headache, drama at home or with your girlfriend/wife etc. When we up on that stage life doesn't end but it often feels like life begins and dead's that wackness or old skin that the world tries to infect us with. I Posted this on face book as well but for all my new heads out there enjoy!!! This is off our album "Bugnanas"

No comments: