Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/24/10 SHOW @ PUBLIC ASSEMBLY




Phase-Now this night this past wknd here was Epic!!! I loved every minute of it!!! Saw people that night that I haven't seen in years. Its great when you can lose touch & people return and see your growth vice versa. In this event our dudes "Mohammad Dangerfield (Hasan Salaam & Rugged n Raw)" Tore it down an act after myself & Asa Buchanon. Along side us was a good brother by the name of MDE, St. Joe loius, DJ Ari Why & Final Outlaw...So much love in that house.Proof is always in the pudding & I can care less what you or anybody else say...Real music brings people together!!! Whether its RnB, Hip Hop, Rock or House if its good its just simply that. I bet you will find someone from across the globe that is in the spot with you bugging off the same line or guitar riff, live vocals or performance you loved...that is what that night was about & thanks to my man Baron from Red Clay who thought of us last minute to do the thang. It was a true blessing!!!

No comments: