Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/10/10 De La @ bhhf rockin "Saturday"

What more can I say about this!!! Its De La!!! One this I will add about this particular clip is that it was a real HOT!!! and muggy day in BK. Just to touch on that heat it wasn't some lets chill get some sun type hot. It was that walk 2 blocks & your pants are sticking to your legs hot!!! Have you ever had your pants just stick to your legs? where it make you feel you were 8yrs old again & you walked by a hydrant or sprinkler but wasn't refreshing or sexy. It was more like HORRIBLE but I LOVE HIP HOP..

At the point of this clip you will see De La perform "Saturday." Prior to this they bigged up J Dilla (rocked Much More & Stakes is high)and at that very point, my home girl Sarah was like look at the sky and the sun was literally breaking the clouds up. It was like God was letting Dilla shine with us that day!!!! I loved it!!!

*I wanted to post the clips of the songs Dilla produced but it was taking too long to load!!! sorry folks go the fb page to see it!!!

No comments: