Tuesday, July 27, 2010

7/10/10 The Brooklyn HipHop Festival

Let me tell something about this "BHHF." Its a festival that goes on every year that showcases the hottest indie talent and some known hip hop talents/Legends. One this about this festival is that you would know if you are doing some type of moving in the game when cats salute you in this festival. Its also a great network environment. you may leave with a book of flyers but those are the repercussions-lololol But the most it's like a great big family reunion of artists from all over NYC & abroad!!! I saw so many guys that I came in contact from shows to sessions the works from like the last 10yrs of being on the grind. Its good to see the Folks that are standing strong and pushing along within turbulent times in the industry!!! Keep it love & alive fellas!!!

But on this show there were soooo many acts but this is one that I longed for besides the De La Soul Finale I will post later, Pete and CL smooth rocking T.R.O.Y.!!! That was their first performance in 10yrs. Pssst!!! let me tell you a secret 10yrs ago @ S.O.B.S (nyc) I was along side Breez' Evah Flowing, DJ Static & Swave Sevah opening up for Pete Rock & CL Smooth!!! Yup we did!!! Bet you didn't know that!!! YO!!! Breez' remember our song "Crumbs" lololol!!! Check this out it'll make you reminisce for real!!!

No comments: