Friday, August 13, 2010

8/13 Shenendoah video from "Lucius"


Lucius Shenandoah from Jessica wolfe on Vimeo.

Today, I would love to touch on these two beautiful, talented ladies who are personal friends of mine. These Ladies are "Lucius".  I met them through my engineer "Ariel Borujow" from "Stadium Red while he was mixing one of their records "Step Up". They record/sing together in the booth literally which is something I haven't heard of since the 60's and 70's and to me it's beautiful. This video for "Shenendoah" just floored me. I am still trying to understand it because I swear that there is a message through the visuals. Their vocals are angelic that would calm any beast and can bring peace to any mind that allows it. They have so much purpose to the music we listen to today and I feel this shows it. You would probably meet them and notice their fun personalities and never think they can do what they do but that is the very thing I love the most about them. Please check this video and become a believer and be sure to buy their album "Songs from the Bromley house". If you are up on "Bugnanas" they are on our song "Walk in the park."

No comments: