Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8/18 Good lawd my producer flashbacks!!!

02 Love by PHASEONEMUSIC

One can not be the future without an evident past. I'm here just going through the Phase vaults and stumbling upon some gems...Please excuse the levels on this particular beat but appreciate its raw sound quality yet soulful nature!!! I made this at a time I didn't have much but my MPC 2000 and had to create my own tricks to establish my style when it came to making beats...Sometimes I wished that I continued making beats but I know within myself I would not have been the artist I am today if I didn't stop but it sure was fun.The knowledge of production didn't go anywhere since I am still around it but enjoy this while you at it lol...

*Told you all the purpose of this blog is to you show you the journey of how it all came to be...Lets Go)))

No comments: