Monday, August 23, 2010

8/23 BLACK MILK'S "DEADLY MEDLEY" FEAT. ROYCE THE 5'9 & ELZHI



Whats up ya'll? Hope for the most part you all had a wonderful weekend. As for me, it was light on my end. I handled a couple of things but also caught up on some needed rest. I felt compelled to post this video b/c of my love for what comes out of the Motown city. These brothers indeed inspire me in my movement and always reassure me just my peers do, why music is necessary and needed to reach all of you who are on the other side of the screen reading and viewing this. I don't know these brothers personally but I know their music personally and do not doubt Asa or Myself will get the chance to meet these brothers in some musical capacity in the future. Its all about time and place in my opinion.  Enjoy this!!! Comes from the same vein as the Bugnanamous Duo themselves!!!

Peace and Blessings!!!

No comments: