Friday, August 27, 2010

8/27 Phase One promoting for up & coming events!!! You should know about!!!

I had to take it back to the blackberry video specials I used to record when we were promoting Bugnanas for its release party. I do have a flip cam and could record it the same way with that camera but its something about that semi poor quality sometimes lolol and I have a different phone. The blackberry curve I had before my current blackberry bold's video quality looked like it could have filmed the 3 stooges but in color . Also, when you are promoting through twitter and facebook while using your phone as something to communicate vocally with people lolol, instead of switching just accomplish it all in one shot. Don't get it twisted that flip cam does comes in handy. 

After a long work day, it just does not end because if one is passionate about something they love, they continue while the rest are home watching "Jersey Shore" or any other programming that does just that program. Though some of it is indeed entertaining. This short clip is one of many more you will see for the promotion of Asa Buchanon and Myself video premier for our song "We Goin." We have told a lot of people and they are excited for us as if they were the artists in front of the camera and I absolutely love it. Be involved within this movement because it's just as much yours as it is ours. I'm glad that close family and friends will be in attendance but all I need is for each and every one of you coming that I may know, to bring 1 just 1 person we may not know to help bring awareness to the many things musically we are trying to accomplish through action. You won't regret it and your contribution to our progression will not be in vain. Promise you!!!


No comments: