Monday, August 30, 2010

8/30 Jamiroquai is BACK!!!!


Jamiroquai - White Knuckle Ride by Hypetrak

For those that are into "Jamiroquai" this will definitely bring smiles to your faces. Personally, I've been a fan of theirs since the "Space Cowboy" era. When the band's front man "Jay Kay" was getting all interplanetary on our minds and souls. In all honesty I am a fan of anyone who is free spirited within their craft. Trust me when I say, everyone I know that has seen them live, knows they bring it as if it's their last. I consider Jamiroquai's music and say this with no disrespect, "Intergalactical digital disco"and that is for the more upbeat tempo tracks. I absolutely love it. It reminds me of the backdrop fashion shows would choose for the cat walk while people are drinking and mingling with camera lights flashing. This also brings me to NYC's SOHO district where great loft parties are had.

Don't get it confused, many producers sample Jamiroquai because of the soulful energy their music contains. Even when I would produce I wouldn't doubt that they didn't have a nice treat on their albums to flip lolol. Its been so long since we have received an album from them and hearing this sounds like they never left. That only tells me that they are that good!!! Enjoy their new leaked single "White Knuckle Ride"from their soon to be released album "Rock Dust Light Star"

Peace!!!

1 comment:

RL said...

Jamiroquai is necessary sometimes on some days you just need to forget everything for a little bit. Alright and Space Cowboy are my shit!