Friday, August 6, 2010

8/6 An impromtu productive evening @ Raw Impaq Productions


So...last night I went to my friend/producer/engineer/business man "Impaq's" studio to vibe out with another colleague of mine D Ones and Bk Cyph since it has truly been a long time since I seen them. They were laying down a record that will hit the blog scene sooner than later but since they finished in a record time, I brought up to the crew of people there about writing/recording something if no one is in a rush to go. Prior to me arriving to the studio, Asa and Impaq themselves were also on a creative trip and made a beat that was still in its rough stages but contained a raw sound that caught our attention. We just zoned in and made magic happen and recorded it...You'll probably hear the beat lightly in the background but I'll be sure to put you onto the song once its mixed. Here's a clip of the evening...I tell you some of the best things happen when you do not expect them too!!!! 


Psst!!! Little secret..don't tell anyone but I had a little Bacardi in my system so I was feeling wonderful (which is why my eyes where a little low if you can't tell...lol). I figured why not I wasn't working on music but then I eventually did..Don't judge me...lolol Oh well!!! It was classic!!!


No comments: