Tuesday, August 31, 2010

8/31 Erykah Badu performs "Healer" @ House Of Blues in Orlando


Erykah Badu- "The Healer" (HOB Orlando) from seandammit on Vimeo.

This woman "Erykah Badu" is so bionic. You would be surprised seeing her live because she does not even need to move. She just sings how her soul interprets her feelings to then have her blast you away somewhere you have never been. Inspiration is an such an understatement when it comes to her. She is a mood shifter musically. She takes you from an ultimate high to definite low in a matter of minutes. This video will show you exactly what I speak of. I just cant get tired of her. I observe everything that I can when I go to a show of hers to learn and I'm an emcee but a dope show is a dope show. Whether it's Rock, Soul or Jazz. Anything picked up along the way can only enhance your craft. If you are an artist reading this, learn to enjoy and study the artist when you check them out and take what you have gained from them with you into the future. You might just be the next one someone posts on their blog about performances!!! Enjoy the video!!!

No comments: